Skip to product information
1 of 3

Mr. Nice Shop

Widow Grail

Widow Grail

Regular price €80,00
Regular price Sale price €80,00
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

This has been a long time coming! Finally the Grail series has been made available as a limited edition. The Grail combines the strong particular spicy/earthy aromas of Haze with the fruity oniony aromas of the Widow family. This particular Haze female has dominated genetics top shelf strains since modern times and combining it with the original Widow male, makes for a mouthwatering experience; a powerful journey deep into a body high while still maintaining clarity of mind. This plant is not so difficult to get right but it definitely needs love and attention if you wish to get the Holy Grail of stashes. There will be a need to cure the dried flower for 6 weeks to 3 months prior to smoking it; you will understand when you finally sit down for a session as the cure will change everything about the flavor and increase a most satisfying effect! Flowering time ranges from 10 to 13 weeks but can be quicker once the seed mother is in clone form. Expected yield will be between 550 to 700 grams per m2. There may be some longer flowering plants which are not really practical in an indoor garden.

Attribute Details
Heritage (NL5HzxHz)xAC) x Widow
Category Exclusive limited editions - New blends of old school genetics
Family Breed Afghan, Haze, and Widow building blocks
Breeder Shantibaba
Preferred Medium All mediums but intended for outdoor, directly into the earth
Expected Yield 500-750 grams per m2
Flowering Period 70% of the seeds will be expected to finish in 12 weeks, the other 30% can progress to 14 or 15 weeks if they lean toward the more Hazy side
Recommendations Aromas will be particular and it can be tricky to match the smell to the flavors
Special Notes With the potential pedigree of three key breeders building blocks in a single strain, will lead to incredible combinations and expressions in a single plant. Obviously, it will also lead to some difficulties in selection for novice breeders, but it is a gift as a genetic package deal
Lab Analysis THC 18-24%, CBD 1%, CBG 1%
View full details